The Beer Belly Bike Club is not responsible for injuries that may occur during group rides, organized by the club.
- By participating in group rides, you acknowledge the risks associated with and involved in Mountain Biking.
- To participate in group rides, riders MUST wear a helmet. Gloves, knee and elbow pads are also highly recommended.
- The Beer Belly Bike Club is not responsible for lost or damaged property during group rides.
- By participating in group rides, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary.
- By participating in group rides, you take personal responsibility in knowing/monitoring/acknowledging any conditions that will increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
- By participating in group rides, you agree to hold the Beer Belly Bike Club and the associated chapter admins, entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred or property damaged, regardless of whether injuries/damages were caused by accident or negligence.
To learn more about the Beer Belly Bike Club, please visit the FAQ page or the Mission page for additional club information.
If you have any further questions about participating in group rides, or about the club itself, please contact your Local Chapter or send us a message through the Beer Belly Bike Club Contact page and we'll do our best to answer your questions or point you in the direction to someone who can!
(The rider pictured above was not seriously injured.. even after being run over by the camera man.)